Wednesday, January 6, 2010
♥
found all these at LOW LUYIS BLOG . z
Don't read the below as there are loads of vulgarities.
I'm so sorry I had to even write something like this.Its just that I'm too pissed off to tolerate that shitty attitude.
Seriously, why are you such a b!tch?!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
You say you hate me, you refused to talk to me.
But during lessons, why do you keep staring at me with those b!tchy eyes ,man!
QUIT STARING YOU FCUKING SHIT.
Everytime you stare at me, I look back you quickly turn away, when I turn away you look back.
Stop acting like so innocently to the others, damn it.
Don't you even have the common sense that people don't even like you?!
You said she treated you like shit, but you're talking to her happily isn't it?!
Stop your disgusting acts ,you dirty bitch.
Tuesday, 5 January 2010 @ 7
&
@ 5:11 PM
I don't know why I have the sudden urge to download songs to sync them into my iPod T.T
somehow...
OMG lor Jia QI have the Super Junior album . DDDD:
Nehminds. Its not snsd anyway. aha. xD
Shermaine today got badminton as well as tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and and finally Friday then she dun have badminton. But she has tuition -.-
The Reyna fell down today.Wth right? Still needa go badminton poor thing DD:
and today during recess, we sat down and ate Char Siew Rice then Cheryl Lim and Gift walk past us.
And Cheryl Lim fling-ed her water bottle over like shes trying to hit Cheryl Chua.
What if the water bottle really hit Cheryl Chua leh?
How can someone tried to attack someone and then let out a smile like that?
WHATEVER, don't EVER EVER try to attack my friend again.
Moreover shes my best friend, do you even respect me at all?
If you don't why should I? D:<
Yeah so, went back to class.
Yong Zhuo was ACTUALLY nominated as monitor one he gave a reason and the teacher decided to choose someone else.
Now the current selected Monitor and Monitress is
CHERYL CHUA
and
TAN LE XUAN
Yayy Cheryl Chua congrats uh, next time no one pull our hair anymore :DDD
I believe Cheryl Chua would do a good job.Jia Youss (((:
I shall now go read the chinese book Mdm Erh ask us to read de.
So, byee :DD
ughh, wanna download songs!
NOW I HAVE EVIDENCE HERE
everyone if u all dun believe my post go to www.perfectsecond.blogspot.com