<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2915659459038120793?origin\x3dhttps://th-lonelyland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
i will remember this for life .found on cheryl chua's taggboard
Charlene: woah..Cheryl Chua looks like u really are pai seh when u look at each other,.. LOL good luck for trying to catch tat person u like!
26 Nov 09, 02:21 PM
Charlene: something
26 Nov 09, 02:21 PM
Charlene: I don't understand...
26 Nov 09, 02:18 PM
Charlene: Gift so irritating


ME IRRITATING ? SHE THEN IRRITATING LUHHS !?! @.@ GO TO MY BESTIE'S BLOG AND ASK WHETHER
24 Nov 09, 06:32 PM
Cheryl: Gift changed her bloglink ? Or close down ? -.-"

I AM ALREADLY GOOD ENOUGHT TO TELL HER MY NEW BLOGLINK !

AND SHE STILL SO BAD . AND SO NOSEPOKER !STILL GO AND SPAM ON MY BESTIE'S BLOG SAY THIS SAY THAT -
Cheryl: It's just your one-sided feeling towards that person yeah ?? Do you guys know who is that person ? That person is John Lim ! I called Cheryl Lim to ask and she admitted to me !!
26 Nov 09, 12:40 AM
Cheryl: Ppls , go visit my blog : http://www.givenupon-you.blogspot.com -- Read what I wrote .. Cheryl Lim , I don't think the person that you wanna forget changed his heart ..
26 Nov 09, 12:37 AM
Cheryl: Hey , why remove away what I wrote ? Who is the person that you wanna forget ? John Lim Choong from RSS , Pr5-5 right ?


ME -
26 Nov 09, 12:18 PM
F.shihuigift: care so much for ?
26 Nov 09, 12:18 PM
F.shihuigift: ya . my Bestie LIKES John Lim but not love . so ? u care for ? u also like him arhhs ? nosepoker !

26 Nov 09, 14:57
Charlene: if u are a christian why do u keep calling Cheryl Chua names like Cheryl Chus, *****, .....y girl,

F.ShiHuiGift-
Cheryl Chus IS NOT I SAY DE IS SIYING FROM 5/6 . ! @.@ !?!
AND WHAT I WANNA DO U CAN CONTROL MEHHS ? I AM NOT YOUR DOG !

26 Nov 09, 14:59
Charlene: i am so sry if i had wrote that stupid word..i didnt even noe tat it was banned..
26 Nov 09, 14:59
Charlene: just stop calling Cheryl Chua names can ready
26 Nov 09, 15:00
Charlene: dun listen to me if u dun wan to. cos you're not my dog and everybody knows tat
Charlene: so...i ll end here
Charlene: sry abt the bad word i wrote accidentally.. sry



Yours Truly

spammers not entertained here.
and your Disclaimer here/webcounter.

dumbos since DATE.
Leave if you hate me :D

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• You & You !

Other

Music here? or photos of whatever.

Links

My Crazy Friends.
Apple
Bananas
Coconut
Durian
Evil
Fruit
Good
Head
Imma
Jerry
KooKoo
Longan
Mummy
Nonono
Pocket
Queen
Ribena
Strawberry
Tea
Urine
Voodo
Wood
X-ray
You
ZABOOM


CREDITORS
Chocoxbaby
Scrolling code Certain Codes

Tagboard code here?
or images or blah blah Junks. (: